The Passion Plan:
A Step-by-Step Guide to Discovering, Developing, and Living Your Passion
by Richard Chang
Published by Jossey-Bass Publishers
Hardcover - 285 pages - $25.00
Are You Ready
Develop, and Live Your Passion?
Check the statements below that
are true for you. Be completely honest. If an item causes a strong
reaction because you don't want it to be true, it's more than likely true
1. ____I feel less than completely satisfied with my life.
2. ____I do not feel that I am doing my best or achieving the most I can.
3. ____I do not feel excited about my day-to-day activities.
4. ____I often feel stuck or unable to change my current situation.
5. ____I am not sure what I want to do with my life.
6. ____I don't remember or know what really excites me.
7. ____I wish I had more time to do the things that make me happy.
8. ____I often feel reluctant or uninspired when going about my daily
9. ____I would like to pursue new or unexplored interests.
10. ____I am apathetic or uncertain about my future.
Give yourself one point for each statement you marked true. Then read on
to learn where you stand.
0-1 Congratulations! You are living your passion.
2-4 You are missing some opportunities to incorporate more passion
into your life. Begin to identify significant passions that you are not
experiencing and incorporate them into your life in big or small ways.
5-7 You are dissatisfied with the way things are going in your
life. Develop specific actions for identifying and incorporating passion
into your life.
8-10 You are suffering from severe passion deficit. Take immediate
steps to identify your passion and solicit the support of your family and
friends to help you incorporate it into your life now.
Reprinted with permission of Richard Chang.
Visit the Passion Plan web site at http://www.thepassionplan.com/.
(c) 1999 Richard Chang, Ph.D. All rights reserved.
The Passion Plan