Configuration Manager Manager
Written by Pat Kendall, NCRW
19 Main Avenue
Aloha, Oregon 97007
Qualified CM manager with seven years' experience in data management, configuration identification and control, standards and procedures development, release management, configuration status
accounting, configuration auditing, and CM training/advocacy.
- Experienced in developing and implementing configuration
management programs and processes in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Dedicated team leader with well-developed communication and presentation skills.
- Solid knowledge of ISO 9000 and SEI CMM standards.
- Able to effectively manage time and prioritize multiple projects.
- Solid international background and network of worldwide contacts.
Intel Corporation - Portland, Oregon
Configuration Control Coordinator (1991-Present)
Ensure effective operation of configuration management services and supervise a staff of three. Coordinate CM functions for 300 customers at 7,500 sites. Maintain integrity of software
deliveries and work closely with quality assurance staff to conduct internal audits. Train staff in CM processes, standards and procedures. Travel to customer sites as needed (on call, 24
hours a day, 7 days a week).
- Set up Intel's first configuration management program.
Recruited staff, created policies/procedures, and developed benchmarks that are used worldwide.
- Support a variety of products, including SONET, ASYNC,
TRANSPORT and ACCESS.
- Manage 1,500 ECN implementation projects a year.
- Coordinate large modification projects for companies such as Bell Atlantic, NYNEX, SW Bell, PAC Bell, GTE and SPRINT.
- Member, Intel Change Control Board.
- Member, ECN (Engineering Change Notice) Approval Committee.
International Marketing / Regional Sales Manager - Coordinated international marketing functions in the Near East. (Mead Corporation, Alexandria, Virginia, 5 years)
Education & Technical Training
Master of Business Administration - University of Portland, Portland, Oregon
Executive Management - University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
Capital Budgeting - Mead Corporation, Alexandria, Virginia
Project Management - Intel Corporation
This resume was written by Pat Kendall, NCRW, a Nationally Certified Resume Writer and Career Transition Coach with 18 years of experience. Contact Pat at 1-800-591-9143 or email@example.com. (www.reslady.com)